Senin, 02 Agustus 2010

Let Me Water You My Child!


Let Me Water You My Child!

My child, you have become so concerned with doing the right thing in your life, that this has also extended to how you do things for me. You are constantly concerned about the right thing to do and you strive to learn many principles so you can make sure you are applying the right ones at the right time.

My child you are forgetting that life is found in me. You are forgetting to run to me to receive my view on things. I want to be there for you to show you the way. I want to be your source of wisdom. You don't have to get all stressed trying to figure things out by yourself, I am here and I am ready to lead and guide you in everything you put your hand to.

My child, I have given you so much and you carry so much gold inside of you. That gold will only come out when you choose to submit to me and let me bring it out. It will not come out by you trying to push on forward and doing the right thing. Does a tree concern itself with how it is going to bear fruit? Is there anything the tree does to contribute to the wealth of the fruit? No, the tree is totally reliant on being watered and nurtured from the ground. It cannot in itself try hard or make sure it gets watered.

My child, let me water you. Let me bring forth the fruit in your life. All you have to do is stand, just like that tree. Stand and receive and then just flow out of what I have given you. Just come to a place of rest now my child, and drop all the striving. I understand that you want to please me. I understand that you want to accomplish much in my kingdom. But do it in my peace. Do it with my anointing and do it in my power. Drop all your own doing and let me take over.

For when you come to this place where you can just stand and allow me to water you, you will bear fruit like never before. You will bear lush and rich fruit like no other tree and many will be drawn to you to come and partake of this goodness. But if you try to squeeze out some fruit in your own strength, they will look shriveled and dried out and not lush and moist and wonderful. My child just rest. Just let me do the work in you. Open your heart wide, let me guide you, let me water you and let me bring out that gold that is already inside of you, says the Lord.

I love you so dearly and I have magnificent plans for you. Realize that my love is really not tied to what you do or how much fruit you bear. My love for you is never ending and completely unconditional. I love you no matter what. I am here even now and I am waiting for you with wide open arms so you can come and receive the many blessings I have in store for you this day, says the Lord.

1 komentar:

sam mengatakan...

this...inspire me...thanks bro