Minggu, 05 Februari 2012

Removing Your Mountain


Removing Your Mountain

As a mountain stands before you, it appears so immovable. You wonder how you will be able to move past it or get it out of your way. So often you have walked up to the mountain and tried to move it.

You have tried to push it with all of your strength. But my child, I never told you to move the mountain with your hands. I told you that if you speak to the mountain and believed in your heart, that it would move out of your path.

For when you speak, you give me license to move on your behalf. Yet so often, you struggle with your own strength and even with your own spiritual authority instead of mine. So stand back now and look at the mountain that stands in your path.

Then look up and see that I am greater than your mountain. For I am seated on high and I hold the world in my hands. When you see how magnificent I am, the size of the mountain does not seem so significant any longer.

Your failure has not been in looking at the mountain, but your failure has been in not seeing that I am greater than any mountain in your life. So look at your mountain and then look at me. Can you see that I am greater? Can you see that I want to bless you?

For on the other side of this mountain lies a new road for you to walk. So step back and do not try to move this mountain with your own works and strength any longer.

Instead look at it and speak to it. Tell it to leave. Tell it to be plucked up and to be cast into the sea, knowing that as you speak that I will move on your behalf. For I have not forsaken you. I have not left you to face this mountain alone.

Instead I have been here all along, waiting for you to lean not on your own understanding, but on my strength. Stand now and speak child and watch this mountain be removed!

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Great amazing issues here. I am very happy to peer your post. Thanks so much and I am looking ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
DaVinci Cosmotop Spin Oval Watercolor brush Size 30